The WCEE membership fee is a small investment with high returns. Annual membership rates range from $40 (plus volunteer service) for students, $80 for members with annual incomes less than $50,000 (Tier 1), and $120 for members with annual incomes greater than $50,000 (Tier 2). Members are encouraged to lead programs and other activities that enhance professional standing.
WCEE is a 501(c)(3) organization and contributions, including membership dues, are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
There are many benefits to becoming a WCEE member. A few of these benefits include:
- Invitations to all Special Interest Group meetings, Special Events, Woman in Leadership series, and monthly social & networking functions
- Inclusion in the WCEE Membership Directory available only to members
- Log-in capability in Members Only area of website
- Employee/Employer career center posting opportunities including resume & job opportunities with search, edit, post, delete and view functions
- Monthly WCEE newsletter featuring current industry news, member spotlight and articles of interest to those in the energy and environmental fields.
- Event hosting and sponsorship opportunities within the WCEE network
Should you require further assistance or would like further information on membership logistics, payment or membership status, call the WCEE hotline at 202-997-4512 and leave a message or contact our Executive Director, Joyce Chandran at firstname.lastname@example.org